Anyone need an old bird dog companion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a great thread.

I’m happy for @dlbleak and I’m happy for Jim, and I’m just ecstatic for Roscoe… uuhh Rocky, whatever.

He’ll always be a Roscoe to me.

Well done @dlbleak. You’re a good dude for watching out for him for a few days. You more than likely saved ‘ole boys life, and he can live out the rest of his days with a guy that has loved and cared for him for a very long time. Old dogs should get to finish their race with the folks they started with and know.

Not everything sux. Sometimes things end the way their supposed to. This is one of those times.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Well, describe the reunion! Was ol Roscoe happy waggin his tail n all or like you are in this thread, giving out piecemeal information?
Oh yeah, Rocky recognized Jim’s truck as he rolled up. He moved quicker than I’d seen him move over the last couple days. He did a full body wag as he trotted out to see him. Jim was very appreciative and I could tell he was a little emotional but trying to keep it in.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is Jim and Rocky. The girl in the window is the one that was going to take Rocky if we couldn’t find an owner.
31FA650A-E811-437A-BBD5-EBB5D4162CC0.jpeg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Coincidentally, Rocky’s pic was just posted on Lost Pets in Edmond FB page. The lady said she called the pound so Jim will probably find Rocky the same way he did before.

Latest posts

Top Bottom