anyone own a Kel Tec 2000 or HiPoint 955???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hd_rider13

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Elgin (The "I don't want to live in Lawton" town)
I have a stock 995 that I bought for my wife. She loves it, and we've had ZERO problems out of it.

I want to get the ATI stock and put a cheap red dot on it. She already shoots 2 inch shot groups at 75 yards with iron sites, so I think that she might do a little better with a red dot. I may even get a 4X scope for it and see how it does.

I reload my own ammo, and it is SOOOOO much cheaper to shoot than her AR15 or Mini14.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Took mine out yesterday and ran some clips through.I got it lightly used from MoBoost ands it fun to shoot.Fairly accurate(i was cold) and reliable.
Went on a search of stocks and mags this morning.Looks like Pro-Mag has quit making the 15 round mag.All websites were out of stock or discontinued.If somebody finds some let me know.Hi-Point has released a new stock for the carbine with a four side picatinny rail molded in.Its called the TS stock and only $40

YakBasser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got two of the 995's, and couldn't be happier. They totally rebuilt the chrome one for me free of charge, with 2 new updated mags, new stock, barrel, and ts trigger group, and all new updated internals.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took mine out yesterday and ran some clips through.I got it lightly used from MoBoost ands it fun to shoot.Fairly accurate(i was cold) and reliable.
Went on a search of stocks and mags this morning.Looks like Pro-Mag has quit making the 15 round mag.All websites were out of stock or discontinued.If somebody finds some let me know.Hi-Point has released a new stock for the carbine with a four side picatinny rail molded in.Its called the TS stock and only $40

Yep, that's the new tacticool model they have out. I've just seen pics of them.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Got two of the 995's, and couldn't be happier. They totally rebuilt the chrome one for me free of charge, with 2 new updated mags, new stock, barrel, and ts trigger group, and all new updated internals.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Did something break and you had to send it back?

Latest posts

Top Bottom