anyone own a Kel Tec 2000 or HiPoint 955???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YakBasser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing broke.................bought it at a pawn-shop and it was missing the front sight and barrel shroud. I called hi-point, and they said I better send it in and let them check it out. So..............less than 2 weeks later, they sent it back totally rebuilt and brand-new, no charge. Unconditional Lifetime warranty, no matter how old, no matter how many owners. I'm sold.

OkieOFT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nothing broke.................bought it at a pawn-shop and it was missing the front sight and barrel shroud. I called hi-point, and they said I better send it in and let them check it out. So..............less than 2 weeks later, they sent it back totally rebuilt and brand-new, no charge. Unconditional Lifetime warranty, no matter how old, no matter how many owners. I'm sold.

Now thats what I call service! Wish more companies would stand behind their products like that. I think i'm going to order the TS stock for mine. I played around with one at my LGS and the extra bulk fits my hands better.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai132.photobucket.com_albums_q26_negativeinfluence2004_18359_104453572907466_1000002847256.jpg

ai132.photobucket.com_albums_q26_negativeinfluence2004_18359_104453599574130_1000002847256.jpg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

sweet,do ya think i could yank some parts off and call em? Nah,wouldn't do,but its good to know the quality of their service.Makes these little guns even a better deal.

septic_shock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only small problem that we have had with my wife's Hipoint is that since the stock is two plastic halves screwed together, there is a seam on the buttstock that always likes to grab a hold of whiskers (mine, not my wife's) and pull some hair out. I put a limb saver pad on it and all is kosher now.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still can't see how people could like these more than the Hi Point. Even the classic 995 looks better than that thing. Not dissin', i'm sure it's a great gun, but looks are definately not it's strong point.

I'd sure take one. Folds up, fits in a small case, takes 33 round Glock mags. Great SHTF weapon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom