Anyone up for a lynching?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/0...ter-extensive-physical-sexual-abuse-cops-say/

Okla. toddler dead after 'extensive' physical, sexual abuse, cops say

An Oklahoma toddler died Saturday after her mother’s boyfriend beat her and engaged in an “extensive forcible” sexual assault, cops said.

Cody Alan Johnson, 30, was booked in Tulsa jail on Sunday on complaints of child physical abuse, child sexual abuse and first-degree murder, News On 6 reported.

“We’ve seen some pretty badly beaten and abused kids over the years, but this one’s pretty bad,” Tulsa Police Department Cpl. Greg Smith said. “I mean, it is pretty bad.”

Johnson was home with the child on Saturday when 16-month-old Sawyer Jefferson sustained her injuries, both Johnson and Jefferson’s mom said, according to an arrest report viewed by Tulsa World. The mother, who has not been identified, was at work at the time, but was called home by Johnson where she found the young girl bleeding and unresponsive.

Jefferson’s mother has not been charged.

The couple took the unconscious toddler to the emergency room at St. Francis Hospital and told the suspicious staff that the girl, who by now was in cardiac arrest, “slipped on her pajamas and fell on a toy,” police said.

But cops say Jefferson had “numerous visible facial contusions and bruising and bleeding.” She did not regain consciousness and was pronounced dead around 7:05 p.m. local time.

Cops are waiting to test Johnson’s DNA, according to News On 6. He has previous felony convictions for driving under the influence and concealing/receiving stolen property, according to Tulsa World.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never have been a violent person but when I saw this on the news I was ready to join the lynching party. That guy needs to die.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agreed. Lynching is way too fast and easy. I can't even think of a fitting punishment. May he have lots of 'special friends' in prison.

JeffT

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you ever skinned a deer or filleted a fish? It could be a good punishment for him if you start while he is still alive.

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Shoot Well, Leave the Rest to God.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the definition of perverted evil. How can a human being be so sick in the head?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is it in a persons mind that allows it to do something heinous and perverted like that. I hope bubba gets to bugger him every day for the rest of his life behind bars.

Latest posts

Top Bottom