Anything to do in Perry, Oklahoma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mrs GED has a class this week in Perry, Oklahoma and, as always :rolleyes2 she wants me to drive her there. Which is fine, if I have something to do or somewhere to go.

So I ask you, my fellow iron totin' bretheren and bretherenettes...:bighug:...is there anything (preferably gun related :naughty:) to do in downtown Perry? :anyone: Any members here from Perry might wanna get together for a cup or something? :ugh2:

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mrs GED has a class this week in Perry, Oklahoma and, as always :rolleyes2 she wants me to drive her there. Which is fine, if I have something to do or somewhere to go.

So I ask you, my fellow iron totin' bretheren and bretherenettes...:bighug:...is there anything (preferably gun related :naughty:) to do in downtown Perry? :anyone: Any members here from Perry might wanna get together for a cup or something? :ugh2:

Drive down to Stillwutter. Although Stillwater Armory is closed this weekend. :(
If it wasn't I'd say let's go kill some paper Saturday. Heaven knows I'd need some release after finals week.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Drive down to Stillwutter. Although Stillwater Armory is closed this weekend. :(
If it wasn't I'd say let's go kill some paper Saturday. Heaven knows I'd need some release after finals week.

Sorry, I guess I should have been more specific.

I will be in Perry on Thursday May 3rd from 10am until about 3pm. Not on the weekend. Sorry!

And I've been to Stillwater a gozillion times. Not really my kinda place. :disappoin

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped and read these signs on the hiway east of Perry one afternoon years ago, they were kind of faded then. Kind of a strange situation it seems. Here's a link.http://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/3115

Surley there's something better to do though.

Most of his signs have been removed, a new road is being built right through his land.

Cherokee strip museum or golf. Ill be in perry all day but working.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a few dozen miles down the turnpike to Tulsa
Come see all the new wheel guns.

Donald

I would but here's my dilemma.

I can't do anything for very long because Mrs GED's class starts at 10:00, lunch is at 12:00, class resumes at 1:00 and is usually over by 3:00. So as you can see, a "lengthy" roadtrip to T-town just isn't practical. :disappoin

Latest posts

Top Bottom