Anything to do in Perry, Oklahoma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Meat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I second the Kumback Cafe. The oldest cafe in the state if I remember correctly.
Great food and pies.
You'll find it in the downtown square.
Then head over to DitchWitch and take a tour.

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Freakin' nothing man. I've been in the Morrison area for a few months drilling holes in the ground and there is nothing to do. I have heard there is a shooting range over by Pawnee but I haven't gone to find it yet.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I wound up eating at the Panda Buffett. Good Chinese fo sho! :thumb:

The Kumback was packed! It's obviously a locals only establishment, being right across the street from the court house and in the middle of downtown.

I wound up taking a roadtrip to Stillwater and looked for the new gun shop that was mentioned here.

I never found it. :cry3:

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I wound up eating at the Panda Buffett. Good Chinese fo sho! :thumb:

The Kumback was packed! It's obviously a locals only establishment, being right across the street from the court house and in the middle of downtown.

I wound up taking a roadtrip to Stillwater and looked for the new gun shop that was mentioned here.

I never found it. :cry3:

If you didn't eat at the Kumback, then you made a mistake. They have awesome food.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
three words......worth the wait

oh well, maybe next time

Sorry, but I don't think ANY restaurant is worth ANY wait. :hellno:

I stood in line outside of the Olive Garden once because it was Mrs. GED's birthday and that's where she wanted to go. If she woulda said "forget it" we woulda been gone like yesterday. :bolt:

There's no sense in paying outlandish prices at a restaurant AND waiting in line for it to boot. :disappoin

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perry... Gateway to Kansas...

The Stillwater Armory is on 6 th St or OK Rt 51... North side of the Road in a little strip mall right before you get to Barry Sanders Car lots (those dealerships are just west of it)... This is west of down down--- about 1/4 way out between town I 35
... can't miss it... kinda white building with green Gables and trim on it IIRC

Latest posts

Top Bottom