Appendix Glock 19 carry help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

callmecamo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a gen 3 G19 and the only method of carry that I can work with is appendix carry. Crossbreed style stuff at 3 or 4 o clock just doesn't fit my body type. I have been carrying it in a Don Hume clip style leather holster and it's just ok. It binds a little and has no measure for ride height adjustment. Does anyone have any experience with a high quality appendix carry holster that might make this more comfortable? I'm looking intently at NSR Tactical's minimalist C-1 holster but don't want to waste money on it if it doesn't help the situation.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check out Comp-Tac holsters. I use a Comp-tac Minotaur holster. Very comfortable. U can adjust can't & ride height, & its tuckable too.

most comfortable I have ever tried.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been using the Keeper for my Glock 17 and the Errand for my M&P Shield for quite a few months now. Once you get past the sting of the purchase price you realize its a well built and well designed holster. You can conceal a Glock 43 or 34 with the same comfort and concealment for both.

Search around for the detailed reviews of these holsters and you will see the same results. Worth the investment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom