Approximate price for getting a well and septic tank installed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know how it is in your area, but my neighbor had a new water well drilled down to ~75 feet after an initial drilling resulted in a dry well, and it cost him $4K for the drilling, well casing, and a new pump and hose. He was fortunate there wasn't any solid rock in the shaft, just gravel. You can probably figure on $10K for a well and a septic tank, more if there's rock near the surface in your area.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did a new septic tank and lateral lines in Choctaw in 2010 for $3500. I replaced the well pump and pressure tank too but already had the well.

Vannoy & Sons drills water wells and is based out of Nicoma Park. The owners are big gun people too.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did a new septic tank and lateral lines in Choctaw in 2010 for $3500. I replaced the well pump and pressure tank too but already had the well.

Vannoy & Sons drills water wells and is based out of Nicoma Park. The owners are big gun people too.

FullAuto,
Can you tell me who did your septic tank for 3500?

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i had a well drilled and I went to a well man and asked him and the price was unbelievable. What a well man will do is call a driller and have them come over and drill the well charging $10.00 per foot. I went directly to a driller and I paid $7.00 per foot. The well man would not have done any work and he would have pocketed the extra $3 bucks per foot. Go to Straum's Well Drilling or some other driller and save a lot! I bought a well pump off the internet and saved quite a bit and they installed the pump as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom