AR-15 Bag/Case

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking for some first-hand recommendations for a good range/storage bag/case for an AR-15. I'd prefer one that can securely carry 30-round mags too. I'm liking the looks of the Daniel Defense bag.

Thoughts? What do you like?

Mucho gracias!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one that I got from academy. It is awesome. I highly recommend it. The brand is Drago Gear. It has two separate areas to securely hold two rifles. Has several pockets to hold everything from small tools to magazines. Heck I stick pistols, ammo boxes, and magazines in mine. It also has a carry handle and two shoulder straps to carry it like a backpack. Very convenient. It was I believe $79.99. Comes in green, black and coyote. Maybe even gray. I don't think you can go wrong with this one. I am certainly happy I got it. I can't really explain all the pouches and stuff very well. You would just need to look at it. It has pouches inside pouches!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    104.1 KB · Views: 209

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one that I got from academy. It is awesome. I highly recommend it. The brand is Drago Gear. It has two separate areas to securely hold two rifles. Has several pockets to hold everything from small tools to magazines. Heck I stick pistols, ammo boxes, and magazines in mine. It also has a carry handle and two shoulder straps to carry it like a backpack. Very convenient. It was I believe $79.99. Comes in green, black and coyote. Maybe even gray. I don't think you can go wrong with this one. I am certainly happy I got it. I can't really explain all the pouches and stuff very well. You would just need to look at it. It has pouches inside pouches!

How come it has the US Flag on backwards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We sell a lot of the Bulldog Extreme Rectangle Assualt Rifle Cases. They have several pouches (6 I think) for magazine and can be carried like a backpack. I don't remember the exact price, but they're in the $45-$50 range, I believe.
http://www.bulldogcases.com/case-vaults/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=387

This! I've had one of these for several years specifically for my 16" AR topped with a Burris Tac-30. It holds 6 - 30 round mags and carrying like a backpack has come in handy quite a few times. Mine has held up very well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom