AR open carry at Hafer park in Edmond

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally, I think those that want to do their "auditing," whether it be for 1A or 2A reasons or any other, are just maybe a step or a half-step below the "sovereign citizens." In almost every case, they seem to be trying to provoke encounters with authority, mostly to get themselves "known" on YouTube.

A wrong encounter could put them in a grave where there is no YouTube to watch.

I totally agree. They are looking for YouTube fame and just using the 2nd to try and get it. Personally when one gets himself killed I will not feel sorry for him or blame the cops. Like the one cop proved, there is no telling from a distance if the stupid fool had a rifle or a pistol, was a mass shooter waiting to kill cops, or some idiot trying for fame.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw a report on the Hafer Park incident on Channel 4; they said it was a man carrying a gun, they didn't point out that he had what looked like a rifle and at least another pistol (correct me if I'm wrong on that).
Bottom line, they said the man was carrying a gun, if you see someone like that call 911.

No mention that open carrying is legal, no appeal to people to not panic just because the see someone that is openly carrying a pistol.

I still think the guy was a jackass, but the media could help by not promoting the panic-at-the-sight-of-a-gun mindset.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's live right now in Broken Arrow.

This is the guy that got arrested in Broken Arrow, his youtube name is Picture Perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw-dutLMXTok47LYv1h5leg/videos

Not a good idea IMHO. Why did the guy get arrested??? I'm not seeing it on local news.

Also, can't we all just get along?

As for the arrest, they may be referring to these mentions back several pages in the thread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom