AR Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Per NFA yes, but I thought it had to be 18" total length during the ban.

I need to look that up now, its going to bug me all night.

i bought my ar during the ban and it had a 16" barrel, no flash hider, and solid stock.

as soon as the ban went away i changed out the barrel and buttstock so now i'm good to go:thumbup3:

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow - I've never seen more stupidity in a single law before.

Thanks for posting man, but now I'm a little depressed at what this country's leaders were capable back when times were actually better than they are now.

I know what you mean. That vast majority of gun laws are passed by politicians who really have no clue what they are talking about. Makes you wonder how much they know about other things as well (economics, military, etc...).

mmcbeat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Food for thougth -
I remember going to a gun show during the ban. A friend with me gave $3500 for a well used pre-ban AR and was glad to get it. Pretty dumb, huh? 'Course I bought some $90 (each) 17 round Glock mags.

THE JOKER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:homer:
Food for thougth -
I remember going to a gun show during the ban. A friend with me gave $3500 for a well used pre-ban AR and was glad to get it. Pretty dumb, huh? 'Course I bought some $90 (each) 17 round Glock mags.

Makes me feel better I only paid $60:homer:

Latest posts

Top Bottom