I like the mini 14 and I don't care what you think

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisWilson

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love Mine!!!
IMG_2244.JPG

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find it kind of odd how just about every time someone brings up their Mini 14 the AR guys show up and the conversation devolves into “you’re an idiot and have poor reading comprehension”. How about you shoot what you want and I’ll shoot what I want and we maintain a modicum of civility with one another? Like I stated in the thread that was shut down, I’m not comfortable with the AR platform and have no intuitive flow when shooting mine. The Mini works the way I’m accustomed to and I’d much rather carry a rifle that shoots fist sized groups at 50 yards (my 186-) in which I’m comfortable then quarter sized groups and I have to think about my every move. Now off hand with my 580- I can ring an 18” square plate at 300 yards consistently and well……that’s plenty good enough for my needs. Truth be told if you and I were on the same team defending against the zombie hoards you’d want me shooting my Minis too. 😉

Last edited:

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, I’m giving the stable their annual cleaning and made my way to my one and only AR. The Red Dot is pretty darn cool but I’m still not switching to the dark side. 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom