mods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
From Rules & Guidelines
Language - Please keep the language at a level that would be acceptable in most public places, as much of our site is exactly that. The private forums have more relaxed rules but they still have limits. We have a censor that will remove common words but not every combination can be accounted for. Please just keep it civil and do not try to bypass the built-in censor we have on the site.

That's likely what it refers to. There's an automated censor that prevents the majority of things from getting out. But I am imagining that if things get too egregious, then warnings and time outs happen. Like if I said **** ******** **** **** ***** but changed the wording or added symbols/spaces so that it didn't get asterisced(?) out.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From Rules & Guidelines

That's likely what it refers to. There's an automated censor that prevents the majority of things from getting out. But I am imagining that if things get too egregious, then warnings and time outs happen. Like if I said **** ******** **** **** ***** but changed the wording or added symbols/spaces so that it didn't get asterisced(?) out.
I didn't call cox a coxhead, so I don't know what was censored.

Latest posts

Top Bottom