mods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
It would be based on the rest of the content as to whether it will be ok. It is the P&HT section and some stuff will be allowed. Just use your best judgment.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would be based on the rest of the content as to whether it will be ok. It is the P&HT section and some stuff will be allowed. Just use your best judgment.
I didn't see the warnings, but apparently they started November 30th. I thought maybe someone was reporting me. The adult material meme's I post started waaaaaaay before then!

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't see the warnings, but apparently they started November 30th. I thought maybe someone was reporting me. The adult material meme's I post started waaaaaaay before then!
I didn’t report you I swear

ansel elgort smile GIF

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This occurred on another forum that I frequented. They had posted a "rule" that most anything would be allowed, but no full nudity.

Then someone posted a "rendition" of a political person fully nude with genitalia showing. I complained about it, and then that person replaced the fully nude "rendition" with one where the genitalia was blurred out. I caught "h*ll" from another participant that complained that the image was blurred, and I had to explain to them that the first version was not blurred, thus my complaint.

Latest posts

Top Bottom