AR trigger work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope this is in the right forum. Anyway, where in or around Tulsa can I get some trigger work done on my new AR? It's a Del Ton, and it is pretty gritty. Just need it smoothed up a little, and maybe lightened up some. Thanks, Dan

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thanks, but I didn't want to mess with shipping, and I always end up spending WAY too much money going to Colorado. Anyone close to home?

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not doubting olyeller's work at all, btw, I just didn't want to travel anymore. I drove to Altus to get this rifle. I can't justify anymore travel expense on this thing.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thanks, but I didn't want to mess with shipping, and I always end up spending WAY too much money going to Colorado. Anyone close to home?

No problem, but just want to make sure you realize that you only send him your hammer, trigger and disconnector (and their springs, as pictured below); not the whole gun or the lower. It would be $4.95 in a USPS Flat Rate Priority mail box and his price includes return shipping. Turnaround time is a little over a week.

awww.triggerwork.net_images_arparts.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom