Are there any gun shows in Oklahoma this weekend worth going?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCSteve19

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is one in Ada the 19th-20th. I've never been to it but heard it's pretty good. There's a thread or two about it around here somewhere.

You can get general info about scheduled gun shows here.

https://gunshowtrader.com/gunshows/oklahoma-gun-shows/
There is one in Ada the 19th-20th. I've never been to it but heard it's pretty good. There's a thread or two about it around here somewhere.

You can get general info about scheduled gun shows here.

https://gunshowtrader.com/gunshows/oklahoma-gun-shows/

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's just afternoon on Saturday, and I just got back from Claude Halls gun show at the OKC fairgrounds. As far as local gun shows go, it's as good as it gets here in Oklahoma City. Claude runs the biggest and best Oklahoma City gun shows for the past few years , IMHO. It's not cheap, senior price is $12. But it was packed with tables. Great atmosphere. Good for the soul.
TULSA GUN SHOW Pilgrimage in 2 weeks !!!!! It's calling me....April 2 & 3 😎

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's always a bit humorous when the topic of gun shows comes up here. A forum of firearm aficionados, with very little good to say about tables lined with various firearms. I understand all the comments about prices, obnoxious dealers, tupperwear, etc., but most of us throw away more money and spend more time doing nothing that has anything to do with firearms. I'm the same way, it is always easy to come up with a reason why I didn't go today, and probably not next Saturday also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom