Are you a white supremacist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok so I do not have full time employment. I work for myself
I am literate but use spell check sometimes.
No degrees in fact I got kicked out of high school for fighting.
#4... Really. A church gathering means nothing to me. It used to have meaning a century ago or many centuries ago. So No on that.

Yes Auto Insurance.
Yes Credit rating but I care less about Credit and only found out what my rating was 2 years ago.. 850. I like cash and only bought
houses on credit.

Yes arrest record.
TMI

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Am Indian with a feather, not a dot. 2 weeks ago I was approached by a random black guy in Walmart while wife and I were looking in the freezers. This guy started with his normal "i am homeless, but let me give you a story to appeal to the humanity inside you"

I immediately said I dont have cash.....

Mind you this guy doesn't want groceries, he wants cash...he has been at this Walmart and other businesses for the past year.

He says did I ask for money? ****ing racist.....that struck me because in the past I have given him money....only to see him with a tall beer in his hand, but never food.

Well yesterday he was at the fuel station in front of the Walmart....he he comes again...he isnt going to black people, or Latinos...nope he comes right to me and my wife.

He starts his story, about his grand babies...I said 2 weeks ago you called me a racist....no way in hell will you shame me into giving you a dime. They are hiring at every single business on this corner.

He said....I was right then you *****.

In America we have so many social programs to keep you in good standing, I know because I been on them...thing is that they require lots of effort to get.

We got grants to pay your rent for a year, food, utilities, and even grants to buy cars....these people today think they should just be handed it all without effort on their part.

Being called a racist today is akin to being told you are making it....doesn't bother me...I own it. Ask me if I am I will answer "Yup" if you do they have zero power over you.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can check all those boxes! Plus I have a rebel flag flying in my yard so you know I gotta be a racist! But if someone accuses me of it I just whip out my CDIB card and then say “white what”?! Lol

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An interesting note that is somewhat related to the race issue. The wife and I have been working in Alabama since around the first of May and are headed back around next Friday. Being that we are "living" in hotels and a Transit van while working, we are encountering a lot of folks in the service industry, namely in the hotels, fast food places, and restaurants.

What we have noticed is that in almost every occasion, we have found the workers to be Blacks and a few Hispanics. Most of the drivers of the logging trucks are Blacks. I'm pretty sure that Alabama has a circumstance where there are more Blacks per capita, but I'm still surprised at the low percentage of whites I see doing many of those jobs.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
An interesting note that is somewhat related to the race issue. The wife and I have been working in Alabama since around the first of May and are headed back around next Friday. Being that we are "living" in hotels and a Transit van while working, we are encountering a lot of folks in the service industry, namely in the hotels, fast food places, and restaurants.

What we have noticed is that in almost every occasion, we have found the workers to be Blacks and a few Hispanics. Most of the drivers of the logging trucks are Blacks. I'm pretty sure that Alabama has a circumstance where there are more Blacks per capita, but I'm still surprised at the low percentage of whites I see doing many of those jobs.

It is your location and density of race with minorities.

Also financial reasons. You look at the average median income for those places you notice other than white....you will see a commonality

Latest posts

Top Bottom