Are you a white supremacist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I worked in the city there was always a guy carrying a gas can saying he just ran out & only need a few bucks to get his car running.
He didn’t appreciate it when I asked him how does a person run out of gas 4 days in a row. Gave me the racist line. I gave him the get a new scam line.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are what we are according the the current leftist whims of the day but we don't have to agree with them nor will we. They have to live with themselves and that's the the best gift we can give them. They're miserable.

Kenny Ratliff

New to the site!
Reaction score
img.jpg

Add to the above, ".. a staunch supporter of the Constitution of the United States, including the Second Amendment."
History tells me that most of the great achievements have been by white people. Does that mean that whites are supreme?

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s in your DNA, but that’s no excuse & you should still be ashamed
I am ashamed that our country tries to shame people for being a certain color...and while I'm ashamed, I could talk of the Democrats in DC that are a national disgrace.

Latest posts

Top Bottom