Are you offended?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XDnOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am offended by what happened back then............ I am offended that someone has to bring up such an event to help all of "US" remember our rights and WHY we have rights. I am offended that my government wants to take my rights and almost half of the country is helping them. So yes I am offended just not at the sign or it's content.

HackerF15E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the news this morning they had someone with some native American blood who said that she was offended that native peoples were being used for political purposes; that she was aware of what the message was and appreciated it, but felt that it was inappropriate.

Lithiumokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As a Native American im not offended at all. What do we have to be offended about, Free health care, Free Collage or maybe the 200 tag i just got on a 40k truck lol. Its all good as far as im concerned, Facts are Facts.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's an interesting statement, but I don't think any of my neighbors want to give this place back to the Kiowa.
So what is the point exactly? If Native Americans had been better armed, they'd still own this country?

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Osage-Kaw here and no I am not offended. Im proud of my heritage and the fact that we did not go down without fights-Battle of Little Bighorn, etc. And it wasnt because my ancestors werent armed enough that they 'lost' their country- they used rifles as well as arrows and clubs at BOLB. Its because they were outnumbered. But the true facts are that we are better off today with a higher quality of life than even my full blood grandfather enjoyed in his life in the early years of the 20th century.

BangBangJamDang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's an interesting statement, but I don't think any of my neighbors want to give this place back to the Kiowa.
So what is the point exactly? If Native Americans had been better armed, they'd still own this country?

Sadly, it would have ended in the same manner even if they would have been allowed to keep their guns, due to the views and power of the US government. They were going to eradicate the native populations at all costs, which they nearly did.

Lesson from this sign and history.
You can not always trust that the government has your best intrests at heart just because they say they do.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sadly, it would have ended in the same manner even if they would have been allowed to keep their guns, due to the views and power of the US government. They were going to eradicate the native populations at all costs, which they nearly did.

Lesson from this sign and history.
You can not always trust that the government has your best intrests at heart just because they say they do.
and never take any blankets from them

Latest posts

Top Bottom