Are You Ready for Some OU Foots-ball?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know what they're smokin, but here it is....
Smoking some really good ****!! I think we lose one more in the Big12, hope I am wrong but our QB has a bad habit of putting the ball in the other teams hands and our so called "better defense" is not LOL.

TeleStratMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha, you can try to bash OU all you like. I'm not here whining about excuses and losing my chit.

We will correct your statement here, at least you got the chance to show up, because you didn't play. Y'all got embarrassed .... shouldn't have even been on the same field. I was honestly surprised. 44-12?! And look what happened when you played your next quality opponent? Before LSU, you'd only played one SEC team with a winning record? Guess that cupcake schedule of 4 non cons is catching up with you? It would be nice to see y'all at least play Florida or Georgia instead of Western Carolina LOL.

Yeah, You had to go to Alabama to get a QB who was good enough to start at OU this year. LOL!!!

TeleStratMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
92a7eee242b894d3f9a9716bf73cfe50.jpg

201512_1030_fddfh.png
201512_1030_fddfh.png

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OU has never been in the playoffs without a loss.

The problem this season is there's no impressive win in non-conference play to boost strength of schedule, like in previous playoff years.

So while the odds are less than 50/50, it's not impossible. There will obviously have to be some surprises among the teams ranked ahead of them, and... there will be. Will it be enough to get OU in? Have to wait and see.

But the truth is, OU does not have a playoff caliber defense yet, and injuries have just about overcome any improvement.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

The problem this season is there's no impressive win in non-conference play to boost strength of schedule, like in previous playoff years.

So while the odds are less than 50/50, it's not impossible. There will obviously have to be some surprises among the teams ranked ahead of them, and... there will be. Will it be enough to get OU in? Have to wait and see.

But the truth is, OU does not have a playoff caliber defense yet, and injuries have just about overcome any improvement.
OU cant play like they did Sat. again or they will have 2 losses. Several unbeaten teams still.

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, You had to go to Alabama to get a QB who was good enough to start at OU this year. LOL!!!

That doesn't even make sense LOL. He came to us, because he had a better chance of succeeding. When's the last time Bama had a Heisman QB? Funny thing, he probably would've saved your rear again if you guys would've treated him halfway decent.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

This is true. LSU wimped out and picked Texas instead of OU. Early this season OU could have beat them. Now with all their injuries, I seriously doubt they could.

Latest posts

Top Bottom