Armslist people

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So today I got my first pretty much offensive offer from some jagoff off armslist. Got offered $125 bucks on a gun i was asking $225 on. I politely told him no and that it had sold already, because it did.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

I have sold many things on OSA, the Outdoors Trader (Georgia), on GunBroker, and on other sites. I have many times gotten offers below what I could accept and unless I specifically said Firm/Fixed/No Trades or something like that I have never been "offended" by an offer. It only costs me a few electrons to say "No thanks", "Offer too low", or whatever if I want to allow for a counter-offer or nothing to ignore.

On this site in particular folks seem to get emotionally attached to their pricing scheme...why? It is not like someone is assessing your personal value, we are talking about parties trying to get a good deal - on both sides. I am not "offended" when sellers want too much (IMO) - I simply offer what I think is reasonable. I suggest that both sellers and buyers would do well to stay emotionally detached from the object being sold. If you have a bottom line - great stick to it, but don't be offended that someone else doesn't divine it through their psychic powers.

Last edited:

gun001guns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree. I don't get mad I say No Thanks a lot. I actually think its stupid on the part of a seller to not respond if both parties are willing to give a little 9 out of 10 times a deal can reached.

Latest posts

Top Bottom