Armslist v. OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive only met 1 OSA member so far but will probably run into more at gunshows,happy hollow and after buying stuff from them.i don't trust buying things online but i trust OSA

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSA really is a community; I have not met that many in person, but would feel comfortable buying or selling or trading with most all ya'll...you kinda get to know people some from just cussin' and discussin' in here and if you want to buy or sell or trade, well, I think one can feel okay with other established folks here. Armslist...abought as much comfort zone there as using the classifieds in the newspaper: Zero.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
firearm classifies are how I discovered OSA... found out what a nice bunch of folks and stuck around.

there's certainly a different dynamic in place, when the folks you are interacting with are almost all local.

deals from established OSA members are likely to be exactly as represented.
with OSA member feedback it's easy to check track record.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has certainly been less entertaining around here without redneck though. Can someone do something to get him to come back and tell us some more stories about his life? At the very least, can we RidgeHunter another profile and just let him pretend to be redneck?

Just google his screen name. You can still keep up with his stories. You just have to know where to look.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have been on armslist before it had any others states on the classified. I used to enjoy it, now armslist is a dirty word to me. I don't use it anymore. Mostly felons and thieves. I won't trust anyone on there.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've only sold guns occasionally on armslist. Never had a bad deal on there, just a bunch of lowballers who think you are having a fire sale. I've had better transactions here.

PFXD 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have not bought nothing from either site, though I have nothing against either I still prefer to keep my FFLs in business. Though threads like this are very helpful I would welcome what people think about both because when and if I ever do buy from either I would like a better idea of what I can expect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom