Army-Navy Store

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was one north of Seminole on hwy 99, just south of I-40 and a couple hundred yards east, but I'm not sure if he's still in business. I haven't been in there in over 10 years.
I went by there a while back. Sadly it's closed. Appeared to be that way for quite some time..

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Swung by Carl’s Military Surplus in Lawton and grabbed a couple “E Tools” to keep in the vehicles. Saw a YouTube video where a guy was testing a cheapo Taiwan made one (like I had in my car) against a US etool and man, after five digs the handle bent on the Chinese crap and in three or four more it completely came off. These US ETools are built to last and after I got them all cleaned up they’re working great and for $35/each I think I done alright. 😉

IMG_7261.jpeg
IMG_7262.jpeg

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Swung by Carl’s Military Surplus in Lawton and grabbed a couple “E Tools” to keep in the vehicles. Saw a YouTube video where a guy was testing a cheapo Taiwan made one (like I had in my car) against a US etool and man, after five digs the handle bent on the Chinese crap and in three or four more it completely came off. These US ETools are built to last and after I got them all cleaned up they’re working great and for $35/each I think I done alright. 😉

View attachment 425992View attachment 425993
Got one of these in my car, but would have preferred an actual E Tool. Still haven't taken it out of it's package to see how sturdy it is yet and it's been in my trunk for over a year.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was a Charley’s Military in Ada years back. I was in there quite a bit. Charlie Biggs was the owners name. I sure wish we had another.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was a Charley’s Military in Ada years back. I was in there quite a bit. Charlie Biggs was the owners name. I sure wish we had another.
IIRC that was the same guy who was in MWC, then moved to Okc and finally Ada. He used to run a full page ad in Shotgun News.

I spent a lot of money on his stores.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IIRC that was the same guy who was in MWC, then moved to Okc and finally Ada. He used to run a full page ad in Shotgun News.

I spent a lot of money on his stores.
I miss heading to Tower Records to flip through the punk rock vinyl and pick up the latest issue of Shotgun News. What a time to be alive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom