Article on AR cleaning and lubrication

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always love the "if you don't have a storefront..." argument. So mine and mikes and mech accuracy and Noveske and anyone else that has a garage shop turns out crap.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No. I run full length fixed stocks on all of mine, so there are no castle nuts to stake. I do have all my carriers keys staked though. :)

You must stake the castle nut,... its both leet and on the chart!

*Im just f-ing with you Car.

The chart does specify others things such as which steel was used.

I've said it a milion times.... If you think the "elitist" are so wrong then sign ip for a Pat Rogers class and prove us wrong.

I realize this. Im just tired of hearing about "quality parts" on a site where I would venture to guess 90% of the ARs are just range guns.

I will also add that NEVER have I or any other of the "elite" on here stated that you have to have xyz brand. In fact it's just the opposite. I am tired of this argument. Nobody cares what you have.

While you might not state someone has to have brand x, you have degraded others opinions. If someone says "I own a stag, and it has been flawless." who cares if they have only owned a stag. And who cares if they only shoot 100 rnds/month. For them, it works. Here again, I would say not very many people use their AR for 1k rnds/mo or for any other reasons than range work. Sure, a few of us have done competitions,... but....

Not an engineer, no LEO or military experience... you fail. Be QUIET!

;) *again let me reiterate that what I said about being an engineer was a parody of quality in relation to engineering as smarts to operators...

I always love the "if you don't have a storefront..." argument. So mine and mikes and mech accuracy and Noveske and anyone else that has a garage shop turns out crap.

Who said this? I have seen your work,... I dont think its crap. I own 2 noveske uppers (one comeplete from noveske the other a "franken" using everything noveske uses except the YHM handguard) and I dont think they are crap.

What I want to know is, what is up with running a bead of vagisil along the top over the ejection port? :scratch: :naughty:

ARs will cease to function in combat if they get a yeast infection.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you have degraded others opinions.

Who said this? I have seen your work,... I dont think its crap. I own 2 noveske uppers (one comeplete from noveske the other a "franken" using everything noveske uses except the YHM handguard) and I dont think they are crap.

ARs will cease to function in combat if they get a yeast infection.

Can you please give me an example of when I have degraded someones opinion and they were right and I was wrong?

There is someone on here, not you, that makes comments about "garage" builders and 07 ffls all the time.....

The vagisil is for people who have sand in their vag over the chart lol.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the record, Josh builds a darn fine AR. I run the hell out of my 9mm when I run it and it runs good. Mag dumps are funner with a suppressed 9mm AR, what can I say. I don't shoot a lot, but of the guns I own, the 9mm and the TRG do not get babied.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you please give me an example of when I have degraded someones opinion and they were right and I was wrong?

There is someone on here, not you, that makes comments about "garage" builders and 07 ffls all the time.....

The vagisil is for people who have sand in their vag over the chart lol.

*sigh* Josh, Im not going to spend time looking through tons of old posts to find the examples. Who cares anyway? I dont like you any less for doing it, I just think its silly.

As far as sand in the vag over the chart,... like I said before, I don't really care about the chart. If you want to look at the ARs I have, you'll understand why. (not bragging, just saying).

Unless its this chart
[Broken External Image]

Unfortunately, all the intended uses for said ARs has been thwarted by a 5 month old named Ireland. Besides, who needs to do those things when I can get the same quality of trigger time playing COD or Bad Company 2?

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the record, Josh builds a darn fine AR. I run the hell out of my 9mm when I run it and it runs good. Mag dumps are funner with a suppressed 9mm AR, what can I say. I don't shoot a lot, but of the guns I own, the 9mm and the TRG do not get babied.

STFU, Dustin. You're out of your element. (although a Josh built upper on a FA lower makes my heart melt)

BTW, you ready for WWIII starting tonight? Or are you out of town?

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just to clarify something also. This is the second thread where Stag has been mentioned. Y'all do know that's what I sell the most of right? I have a huge Stag banner in my office.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just to clarify something also. This is the second thread where Stag has been mentioned. Y'all do know that's what I sell the most of right? I have a huge Stag banner in my office.

I just used it as an example. I guess I should have put [Insert Some AR builder here]. Technically isnt Stag directly owned my CMT? And isnt CMT who (at least use to) make some of Noveske's parts? ;)

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Usually people dis stag because of the roll mark. Every one I've ever used was peachy. The only roll mark I dis is Spike's. I hate them and they print their peni all over everything they sell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom