As I predicted, voting is meaningless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
remain in mexico defeated.

all i see are losses. never cared about abortion; i care a helluva lot more about being invaded and replaced.

Remain in Mexico had one major problem about it. It was an executive order. Trump did a lot of good through executive orders. Problem is they are just executive orders. If it got passed in the law that would’ve been a different story. But we all know administrations can negate the previous administrations EOs.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rotflmao! You are a mess. I didn't vote this time. I know this is gonna be about as popular as my take on religion but here goes ...

I'm old. My time has come ... And apparently gone based on how I feel LOL. I have stuff to do. And standing in line with a bunch of people I have absolutely nothing in common with, based on the outcomes of the elections I voted in and what my vote was, is a waste of that time.

That tree trying to take me out has fundamentally changed how I view life and my place here on this side of the metaphysical line in the sand. You guys fret about all this ****. I have things to do that make me happy. 😁
Your poling place sucks. I worked the graveyard shift. I get off at 7 in the morning. Have a 35 minute commute. Hit the grocery store to pick up some supplies. dropped them off and then went to vote. I basically walked in, they asked to see my ID and handed me my ballot. Filled it out and left. There was no line. That’s how it usually is for most all things when it comes to voting. In-N-Out in less than five minutes if there are a few people. Here in good old Edmond

Now the 2020 election was a different story. I must’ve waited in line an hour and a half or more. I don’t remember but it was a fecking long line. The longest one I’ve ever been in. I’ve never had to wait that long to vote before in my life. That one sucked.

As for this primary voting, in and out

Last edited:

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

guy from the ADL straight up saying they wrote the first hate crime bill and the hate crime bills for 45 states.

realize this: no single politician, at any point, writes legislation. it doesn't happen. it doesn't work this way anymore. he says the first hate crime bill they wrote was in 1981. the first one got passed congress in 2009. that means they gave politicians hate crime bills for almost 30 years straight until they got one thru.

that is 30 years of an unelected NGO (formerly B'Nai Brith) submitting legislation. who are they? who voted for the ADL? you can do this for EVERY bill that gets passed, BUT ALSO EVERY BILL THAT DOESN'T.

these people run our government. not the people you guys keep voting for. holy moly.

fordguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was raised to always vote and I did that for many years. I am now to the point, some people simply do not deserve my vote. There is NO WAY I was ever voting for Mitt Romney IMO he is just an Obama Jr.

So while my folks always said, “ if you don’t vote dont complain”. I pay taxes so I am gonna complain. Some, or even several candidates are just not worth my vote.

Kind of like THAT Gurl said, “I’m old”.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can not stand in line much anymore so I use an absentee ballot. I did not get one this time and I am looking into that.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Before I forget, if you want to sign up for absentee ballots it is very easy. Go to OK Voter Portal and if have ever registered to vote they will have most of your info once you get logged in. You can sign up for any number of reasons.

Latest posts

Top Bottom