As much as I hated too...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife is cold 24/7. Had to turn on the little propane fireplace last night for her. It was 39° when I was out tending to birds and goats this morning. I was wearing shorts and t-shirt...the usual, year round, attire...she was huddled on the couch wearing sweats and cuddling Corgis. After living in the mountains of Colorado and Wyoming for a good portion of my life, it only seems cold here when the wind blows and it's really damp.

I bought this for her last spring...her favorite shirt.

Screenshot 2023-10-16 090816.jpg

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Turned on heat this AM as well. Fortunately no "burning cricket" smell... was 67, turned it on to get up to 69. Much better, wife happy, after this summer and high electric bills, not looking forward to high heating bills.
It was 59° inside when I got up. When I'm sleeping I prefer it cold in the house but that was a little too cool for me.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since I lost weight, I get cold a lot easier. I have an electric throw that I keep at my recliner for watching TV. My wife is in the early stages of menopause, so I get to listen to her whine on endlessly about being hot all the time. I'd much rather be cold because it's a lot easier to heat up than it is to cool down. I type this with my little space heater blowing away beside me in my office. 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom