Assault weapons ban of 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't you hear? We had one on Jan 6th last year. It was the single worst day in the history of our country according to some people...
With everything going on in the country/world, it pisses me off to still see coverage about this everyday as a top headline in the news

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where can I can get an “assault weapon”? When the Government buys a select fire rifle, on the purchasing agreement, it’s listed as a “personal defense weapon”. So how is my semi auto Armalite rifle a big scary “assault weapon”?? Labels fit the leftist’s agenda. Please don’t fall pray to it. They use scare tactics deliberately with the media to get people to scream for the government to “do something”, then they take away our rights to defend ourselves from them. Which is why they are letting the criminals stay on the streets. Never let a crisis go to waste…

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have two topics running in the same thread.

The assault weapon ban was only a law, that ran it's course and ended.

It was not a repeal of the Second Amendment, and we are more likely to see snow in Oklahoma this week, than to see a repeal of any Amendment, much less the Second, in our lifetime.

The likelihood of any significant legislation, such as another ban, between now and November is very slim.

But hey, the ban wasn't so bad, it gave us thumb-hole stocks!
I wish it would snow on Tuesday! 🔥

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hunter Biden and his sister need multiple felony gun çharges fully prosecuted and Biden family charged as accessory for covering it up
Eric Holder needs gun trafficking and accessory to murder of a Federal officer and numerous Mexican citizens prosecution
A "proof of current laws enforcement investigation" needs to be done by congress and indictments for any politicians, DOJ or agency mgmt who impeded enforcement of current laws on the books before any new laws can be enacted

Latest posts

Top Bottom