Assault weapons ban of 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too bad the manufacturers won't stand against this. They should inform the .gov when they are illegal, they won't be building them anymore nor supplying current contract orders to the .mil or police.
China will gladly step in to supply those needed firearms.......with built in trackers.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WmlSTOQ.png
This shows how stupid Democrats are. I watched this clip live and it is mind blowing how ignorant they are of what they’re trying to ban

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This shows how stupid Democrats are. I watched this clip live and it is mind blowing how ignorant they are of what they’re trying to ban
Are they ignorant? Or, do they know exactly what they are doing? Lying to a growing segment of the population that longs for the government to tell them how to live, what to believe and, how to feel.
I personally think it is much more diabolical than ignorance.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I know people always say this don’t have any chance of passing; but it does. The tyrants in the senate could easily pass this. We all know it will pass the house. These tyrants will never stop until we are disarmed. And as long as we are too gutless to actually use the 2A for what it was written for we will continue to have our freedoms stripped away one at a time.

I'm all good....picked up several of Mush-For-Brains' AR-14s.....not covered in this bill

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This bill is far worse than the 1994 AWB. No provisions for transferring the key componant. The magazines. No sunset clause. In order for it to not be challenged in the supreme court the dems and antigunners will need to pack the Supreme court.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The difference between now and then is, there are a lot more people that own AR and AK style weapons than there were in the 90’s when the Clinton ban was voted in. There are also a lot more truly pro second amendment legal groups that are bringing lawsuit after lawsuit to overturn unconstitutional laws. We also have a Supreme Court that so far has shown they are not afraid to take up second amendment cases. Not saying that it won’t happen, but I doubt there is enough support to pass another assault weapons ban.
I've learned a long time ago to NEVER say NEVER!!

Right now within the United States are several 'powder kegs', the detonation of any one guaranteed to detonate most, if not all, of the others. Even 'knowing' which way the wind blows is no guarantee these days that it won't quickly reverse, catching you in a tempest.

I find it best to keep my thoughts close, my supplies full, and my contingency plans . . . multiple.

Last edited:

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
F*** 'em. Let 'em ban, or try to ban, whatever they want. I suspect there are people out there who just don't care any more.
Yep, we dont. Ban em all and at least then the line will be black and white. No more gray areas, no more questionable loophole regulations, just those who have and those who dont. What could go wrong!

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lets just annex Mexico!
Mexico has already annexed California-NTM, so if you annex Mexico you also get California-NTM as a packaged deal. Much rather see California-NTM secede and then treated like a foreign Nation, especially being that they already seem to act that way 😁

Latest posts

Top Bottom