Assault weapons ban of 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are they ignorant? Or, do they know exactly what they are doing? Lying to a growing segment of the population that longs for the government to tell them how to live, what to believe and, how to feel.
I personally think it is much more diabolical than ignorance.
I'll 2nd that . And add destruction is the goal and they are making tremendous progress. The real question is will America survive and remain the last free country ? I have my doubts but I pray that I'm wrong. As a senior and a vet I'm truly saddened by what our country has become . You remember the old commercial with an Indian brave standing by a stream with a tear in his eye because of litter ? If litter was our only problem we'd be happy camper's .

Range Plunker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
In an age were definitions meaning anything you want it to mean, the phrase "assault weapon" could mean anything for the powers to be. Any weapon can be used to assault, so all firearms are at risk of being classified as an assault weapon per se.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are they ignorant? Or, do they know exactly what they are doing? Lying to a growing segment of the population that longs for the government to tell them how to live, what to believe and, how to feel.
I personally think it is much more diabolical than ignorance.
They were corrected on live tv. That’s not a bump stock. That is an arm brace for people with disabilities to help stabilize their arm for shooting. It does not increase the speed of fire. Then the bone head Democrat says it does increase the rate of fire. Fecking morons. Complete and utter idiots

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They were corrected on live tv. That’s not a bump stock. That is an arm brace for people with disabilities to help stabilize their arm for shooting. It does not increase the speed of fire. Then the bone head Democrat says it does increase the rate of fire. Fecking morons. Complete and utter idiots
It does not matter whether what they say is the truth . . . it matters whether what they say is believed by the masses. These days it comes down to just who has the best marketing presentation and the largest audience.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If a politician cannot understand a simple mechanical device like a firearm, or knowingly lies about it, how can we trust them with environmental laws or more complex issues like our power grid? They have proven themselves intellectually not capable of the job they have been elected to do.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If a politician cannot understand a simple mechanical device like a firearm, or knowingly lies about it, how can we trust them with environmental laws or more complex issues like our power grid? They have proven themselves intellectually not capable of the job they have been elected to do.
Haven't you learned by now that ALL politicians will lie through their teeth, tell you only what they think you want to hear, and promise things they know they can't give, just to get your vote to put, or keep, them in office? The words honesty, ethical, and politician has never existed together as friends.

Latest posts

Top Bottom