At this point, How are you Planning to vote?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How are you planning to vote today and how do you lean politically?

• Liberal

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • Conservative

Votes: 64 32.8%
  • Independent

Votes: 18 9.2%
  • Libitarian

Votes: 40 20.5%
  • Obama

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • Romney

Votes: 120 61.5%
  • Other

Votes: 24 12.3%
  • Not Voting

Votes: 13 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bootsbaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what does a women's body and sexual orientation have to do with running a government?

nothing again general consensus and lib politicians are more invasive into everyones body & bedrooms. dont eat smoke or drink that size, you must talk about everyones gayness at any given moment in time, I could give 2 shits if someones gay, honestly I don't care but please stop yammering on about it. Its getting ridiculous nobody goes around flaunting themselves as being hetero like they do being gay, I mean take the olympics for instance, one of the divers had a whole story done on him being gay. Really WHO CARES! your an olympic diver and we give a crap about your sex life. I didn't see any Hey, that diver over there hes totally straight, isnt that wonderful bla bla bla. its so stupid and just another way to divide and conquer us all, pay attention to each other not what were doing in DC

bootsbaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope Obama doesnt identify with Ok. My point that ive been yacking about is Romney is a RINO, he doesnt have any Republican values. His record tramples on Republican values.

But he's the GOP's man now.

holy crap, we agree. I did say he was conservative but thats such a loose term these days.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
holy crap, we agree. I did say he was conservative but thats such a loose term these days.

glad we found some common ground. Just dont look at Romneys record too close or look at Obama's legislation. You might start blaming congress and the Senate for not doing their job.

BrandX

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Until there is a true 3rd party movement; does it really matter who we vote for? Both Dem's and Rep's are backed by "super packs", who truly run Washington. If you vote lib or green or com its basically a waste of a vote, because they have 0% chance of winning. Its frustrating

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Until there is a true 3rd party movement; does it really matter who we vote for? Both Dem's and Rep's are backed by "super packs", who truly run Washington. If you vote lib or green or com its basically a waste of a vote, because they have 0% chance of winning. Its frustrating

then Register as an Independent, look through the hype and rhetoric, on cast a ballot.

When enough people reject the non-sense of the Demlicans/Republicrats and truely become Independents, we'll see a change in them.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you have empirical evidence to back up your claim?

Private schools and private research foundations must not exist in your world :anyone:

This is OSA, we don't need empiricals or referrees.

Now Romner says he will undo in all of America what he did to Massachussets, and I believe him. This is America, not some pink commie country.
If them cancer people don't get sick or die, then the unemployed can't step in and take their jobs. You see this is what's best for everyone, because it's not goober's socalisterine.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm very libertarian (voluntarist would be more accurate). I would vote for Gary Johnson in the presidential election, but since everything but D's and R's are outlawed in Oklahoma, I am planning on practicing a little abstinence in the presidential election. I am basically just showing up to the polls to vote for Darrell Sorrels for Oklahoma County Sheriff.

Mostly I am abstaining because both of the ones who will be on the ballot are so far from my personal beliefs it is pretty hard to actually pick one that I think would be better. Also, the fact that they are both lying pieces of **** that will say anything to get elected makes it hard to determine what they will actually do. I believe it would support my values better to abstain, and add my voice to the growing segment pf the popoulation that is getting fed up with Statist Party A and Statist Party B, and the inevitable loss of liberty that occurs no matter which one is in power.

All my political involvement was during the primary season. I did everything I could to try to get someone on the ticket who I could actually vote for in good conscience, including going to Tampa last week, but that didn't work out, so I am just planning on going back to work at the state and local level and staying active within the Republican party, and maybe in 4 more years we libertarians can take over the state GOP. We were pretty close this year... Ron Paul supporters swept several of the District Conventions and were barely beat at the State Convention. With hard work it can be done.

I saw a bumper sticker in Tampa that pretty much summed up how I feel about this presidential elction... "Obamney 2012 -- more wars, less freedom."

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm very libertarian (voluntarist would be more accurate). I would vote for Gary Johnson in the presidential election, but since everything but D's and R's are outlawed in Oklahoma, I am planning on practicing a little abstinence in the presidential election. I am basically just showing up to the polls to vote for Darrell Sorrels for Oklahoma County Sheriff.

Mostly I am abstaining because both of the ones who will be on the ballot are so far from my personal beliefs it is pretty hard to actually pick one that I think would be better. Also, the fact that they are both lying pieces of **** that will say anything to get elected makes it hard to determine what they will actually do. I believe it would support my values better to abstain, and add my voice to the growing segment pf the population that is getting fed up with Statist Party A and Statist Party B, and the inevitable loss of liberty that occurs no matter which one is in power.

All my political involvement was during the primary season. I did everything I could to try to get someone on the ticket who I could actually vote for in good conscience, including going to Tampa last week, but that didn't work out, so I am just planning on going back to work at the state and local level and staying active within the Republican party, and maybe in 4 more years we libertarians can take over the state GOP. We were pretty close this year... Ron Paul supporters swept several of the District Conventions and were barely beat at the State Convention. With hard work it can be done.

I saw a bumper sticker in Tampa that pretty much summed up how I feel about this presidential election... "Obamney 2012 -- more wars, less freedom."

This should be a huge clue to the GOP elite, who feel we should vote party line regardless of our what our conscience tells us. Sadly, they won't get it. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom