At this point, How are you Planning to vote?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How are you planning to vote today and how do you lean politically?

• Liberal

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • Conservative

Votes: 64 32.8%
  • Independent

Votes: 18 9.2%
  • Libitarian

Votes: 40 20.5%
  • Obama

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • Romney

Votes: 120 61.5%
  • Other

Votes: 24 12.3%
  • Not Voting

Votes: 13 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I voted for the "Other" option in the poll. What do I mean by that choice? It's very simple and I don't need to link any articles or present any charts and graphs to explain my position.

I will be voting exactly 180 degrees of how this woman will vote.

i655.photobucket.com_albums_uu277_flatwins_obama_supporter_cp_4298581.jpg

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I voted for the "Other" option in the poll. What do I mean by that choice? It's very simple and I don't need to link any articles or present any charts and graphs to explain my position.

I will be voting exactly 180 degrees of how this woman will vote.

i655.photobucket.com_albums_uu277_flatwins_obama_supporter_cp_4298581.jpg

well, that leaves romney out.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well, that leaves romney out.

There are only two possibilities of the next President: The woman in the photo's Messiah or Romney. I wouldn't say Romney is my first choice but he's the only way to remove the current placeholder from the White House. And honestly for me, it's more about voting exactly opposite of how these mindless Obamabots will vote. For they represent the biggest threat to the US.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

There are only two possibilities of the next President: The woman in the photo's Messiah or Romney. I wouldn't say Romney is my first choice but he's the only way to remove the current placeholder from the White House. And honestly for me, it's more about voting exactly opposite of how these mindless Obamabots will vote. For they represent the biggest threat to the US.

romney signed a permenant AWB in mass.
signed obamacare's blueprint.
ok with NDAA.
approves of the PATRIOT act.

how is he any different from the guy we have now? much less the exact opposite?

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
romney signed a permenant AWB in mass.
signed obamacare's blueprint.
ok with NDAA.
approves of the PATRIOT act.

how is he any different from the guy we have now? much less the exact opposite?

I think you might be missing my point. I chose "other" in the poll because I'm not voting for a man or a party but rather voting against hero-worship. I got the begeebus scared out of me back in '08 when I saw these people turn from otherwise sensible citizens into huge crowds of mindless zombies, supporting some mythical figure they knew next to nothing about. I truly was scared for America and still am. I'm baffled how quickly someone could lift an unknown man from an unknown background to a New Jesus status. And then they traveled to DC for the inauguration like it was some sort of Mecca and posted pictures and all kinds of love on Facebook for this previously unknown superstar.

In short, I'm voting against the people who make heroes out of politicians.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
romney has become the hero of the republicans... same mindless worship, cast on a different idol.

his policies would be no different than obama's. but i don't think he's going to win.

really, i don't think i know anybody who was really happy that mitt got the nomination seems to have been a lot of people's 2nd or 3rd choice...

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So far the poll shows that about 60% of this board would vote for Romney, prolly close to how OK will vote.

However it also shows that about 40% wont vote for Romney, which i think, is close to how the nation will vote.

Alot of nat'l polls have Romney around 40-42 with Obama around the same. Virginia, Ohio and FL are the key this cycle. Romney must sweep all 3, Obama must win 2 of 3.

Remember, you heard it here first.

slade1

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:scratch:
Far more Okies will benefit from Obamacare than those who oppose it. But thats only one example.

Since i could never give an answer that would satisfy you, it will be up to you to use your research ability to find a satisfactory answer. (i bet you dont or wont).

Man, I don't know of ANYONE who will benefit from Obamacare other than the politicians and they won't be using it! I think Clint had the right idea, regardless of your label if you hire a person to do a job and they don't get it done "you gotta let them go."

Last edited:

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far the poll shows that about 60% of this board would vote for Romney, prolly close to how OK will vote.

However it also shows that about 40% wont vote for Romney, which i think, is close to how the nation will vote.

Alot of nat'l polls have Romney around 40-42 with Obama around the same. Virginia, Ohio and FL are the key this cycle. Romney must sweep all 3, Obama must win 2 of 3.

Remember, you heard it here first.

Actually, you can't use the percentages provided due to there being 8 possible answers. If you notice, the percentages do not add up to 100%.

Here are the percentages based on the voting for the 4 choices:

i46.tinypic.com_jqs2td.jpg

So if your logic plays out, Obama will loose in a landslide! Also, please list the polls you are quoting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom