At this point, How are you Planning to vote?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How are you planning to vote today and how do you lean politically?

• Liberal

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • Conservative

Votes: 64 32.8%
  • Independent

Votes: 18 9.2%
  • Libitarian

Votes: 40 20.5%
  • Obama

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • Romney

Votes: 120 61.5%
  • Other

Votes: 24 12.3%
  • Not Voting

Votes: 13 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the real snake head will come out in his second term. Why not? He'll have nothing to loose.

This theory never made sense to me. He had both houses of Congress at the start of his first term. He was president already then. He had nothing to loose from 2009-2010.

Fearmongering is entirely irrational and unproductive.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This theory never made sense to me. He had both houses of Congress at the start of his first term. He was president already then. He had nothing to loose from 2009-2010.

Fearmongering is entirely irrational and unproductive.

I'm not sure I totally agree. He did have control of both houses and ramrodded his dream piece of legislation through and with intent to do it at any cost. The cost was he really hacked off voters who displayed their feelings during the elections of 2010. I feel he would have done more damage but knew he risked not only his reelection but possible damage to much of his own zombie-like voting base.
If he were to be reelected, THEN would he truly have nothing to lose. It's clear to me the goals he has for the US and if he wasn't concerned about reelection would try to institute those goals at any cost.

We're generally taught to "go with our gut" when faced with a decision and this guy has given me a gut ache for about 5 years now.

bootsbaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Explain to me how "opposing gay marriage" is a "value?"

well its all up to a matter of interpretation some people who are very religious and consider homosexual lifestyle amoral etc would consider it a value. dont shoot the messenger im just saying I see and talk to a lot of people on daily basis and its the general consensus, didnt say it was good or bad. chill.

Latest posts

Top Bottom