ATF on my stamp application....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just log into the E-form. As of now its just Form 6, 5, 2, and 1. As said the rest, the only way you can e-file is if you do form 1 as you are the MFG of it. When I was on the phone with NFA about 2 weeks ago, the woman said a form 4 is about 9 months I know I hate waiting for a stamp to come in. So good luck on your wait.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just log into the E-form. As of now its just Form 6, 5, 2, and 1. As said the rest, the only way you can e-file is if you do form 1 as you are the MFG of it. When I was on the phone with NFA about 2 weeks ago, the woman said a form 4 is about 9 months I know I hate waiting for a stamp to come in. So good luck on your wait.

So is it just pure coincidence that they have the most used form screwed up in their system? If they don't have "technical difficulties" with the others I have a hard time believing them. But after the Obamacare website I guess anything is possible with them. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Top Bottom