ATF Shoots Own Foot – While in Mouth!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowmugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the light of recent developments over there, South Korea might want to hang on to those rifles for a while ...

Woody

There might be some M1's that shot a North Korean and then shot that same North Koreans' grandson some 50 years later! Man, what a life I could create for one of these fine weapons.

bobcat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i would love to get my hands on some garands and buildable 1911s that i could afford with that kind of influx of hopefully good condition guns and or parts.

more in circulation might drive prices down for a short time / sry folks poor boy here wanting to build comp gun and still keep my apt and wife.

Chard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the US gave away rifles, whether it was free or not, it was because it was in our best interests to have those rifles over there.

If you guys saw how much we gave to the allies during WW2 under Lend-Lease, and how much they paid us back, and how much we forgave, youd all be hoppin mad. The UK only just paid us off in 2006.

The UK just paid us our last

The loan was for post-war adjustment (rebuilding the country), rather than the war itself. This is different from World War I, where money was lent for the war itself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom