ATTENTION! CLEET certified police officers...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:

We have an immediate opening for a couple of part time police officer positions at Seminole State College Campus Police Department. The only requirement is you must be reserve CLEET certified and you must be willing to work weekends and possibly a few shifts here and there, whenever they pop up. Like if somebody calls in sick or something.

I know, I know... :ugh2:

This is an awesome chance for a retired or semi-retired LEO to make a few extra bucks.

Pay is $15hr with no benefits (no sick leave, insurance, vaca, retirement, etc.).

We are a very, VERY laid back college campus with an awesome student body and an excellent faculty/staff. We have around 1500 (+/-) students enrolled every year, with about 300-400 of them living on campus. We run one man shifts and nobody (even yours truly) is over worked. Hell, I've been here for 13 years and only made three arrests.

Shoot me a PM for all ??? or if you need/want more details.

:thanku:

Last edited:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hell, I wouldn't have even arrested these three blokes if I wasn't forced to. :ugh2:

Two of them were DUIs and the other dipshit was drunk and tried to leap off of the 2nd story balcony of the dorm, onto a pool table on the bottom floor. I had to take him to jail to keep him from breaking his stupid neck! :slap:

But it's funny that you asked me those questions, because it had been so long since I had been to the county jail, they had moved to a different location and I had to complete paperwork that I had never even seen before. :scratch:

As for the handcuffs? Ahem...Mrs. GED keeps them in perfect working order. :naughty:

Latest posts

Top Bottom