Attention Mods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ummm.... I may whine, but there's nothing fine about me. Just need another Scotch... been a long week. 11 out of 12 nights, 12-hour shifts.

God, I can't WAIT to head to Tulsa tomorrow.

Haha! You obviously don't get to see yourself from my vantage point! :naughty: Bet there's more than a few ladies out there who agree with me, too! :D

I was just fixing to ask you if you worked last night. Good God Man!! :shocked: Good thing Obamacare is kicking in ... then you'll be able to work half the hours for twice the pay, right?? :rolleyes2

GC starts back to work tomorrow. I already told him that if he didn't turn in leave slips for the April show I was gonna divorce him ... :grumble: I have guys I wanna see ... errrr ... things I wanna do ... errrr ... people I want to meet in Tulsa ... :lookaroun :rollingla

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just fixing to ask you if you worked last night. Good God Man!! :shocked: Good thing Obamacare is kicking in ... then you'll be able to work half the hours for twice the pay, right?? :rolleyes2

Hahaha yeah.... as soon I can be officially diagnosed with cirrhosis and get my disability like everyone else!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like you need some "Dutchie"....

I got my Scotchie. For a few more minutes, then I'll be crashing out.

You know, we had a talk with the doc about "alternative" meds yesterday. She thinks that MJ would be a better med for my neck and muscle issues than anything because I'm "sensitive" :lookaroun ... Especially now with the liver issues I'm having ... but alas, we live in Oklahoma ... :nolike: Those laws aren't gonna change in my lifetime ...

Sleep well ... I gotta get some laundry done or we are gonna be some chilly-arsed folks around here! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom