Auto/Home Insurance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most homeowners have a limit on firearms and jewelry unless you buy a rider for extra coverage.
This is certainly the case with a State Farm policy.
My wife and her family have ran an independent agency in Yukon for 40 years and after we bought our house I had her specifically compare the available riders for personal property (firearms and jewelry) since my father and I help consign and liquidate estates from time to time. Safeco is who our house and my truck is bundled with and they have some good riders for extra coverage. Most options aren't too expensive IMO for having piece of mind when I've got someone else's expensive shiny things in my safe.

Barn Dog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What ins companies do you represent?
I have over 30 companies depending on what your needs are. The major players are Allstate, Encompass, Mercury, Berkshire, Safeco, Travelers, A newer company called Openly that is only doing homeowners, Farm Assure that specializes in rural property. It all depends on what you need. Then I have commercial, health and Life. I do a little bit of everything.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have over 30 companies depending on what your needs are. The major players are Allstate, Encompass, Mercury, Berkshire, Safeco, Travelers, A newer company called Openly that is only doing homeowners, Farm Assure that specializes in rural property. It all depends on what you need. Then I have commercial, health and Life. I do a little bit of everything.
Sent you a PM.

Latest posts

Top Bottom