AWB question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROON

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried to search the web but didn't find what I was looking for. If there is a BAN can you still buy Uppers, Barrels, hand guards, ETC. I know that during the previous ban you couldn't buy threaded barrels. I was in high school when the last ban was going on and didn't really buy any firearms parts back then. Just thought I would ask here

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IF they create a ban, you'll just have to wait and see what it says when it come out. With the current asministration, there is no telling.

Jeff Hughes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get what you want over the next year or so, it will take a while for a ban to be passed, but I suspect ARs(and the key parts) and the like, as well as pistol mags over 10 rounds will no longer be available

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried to search the web but didn't find what I was looking for. If there is a BAN can you still buy Uppers, Barrels, hand guards, ETC. I know that during the previous ban you couldn't buy threaded barrels. I was in high school when the last ban was going on and didn't really buy any firearms parts back then. Just thought I would ask here
During the last ban you could buy all the threaded barrels you wanted. you just couldn't put them on a receiver made between 1994 and 2004. the only part they can regulate is the receiver right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom