Getting Banned

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
osabanned.jpg

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thought this would be a good group to be a part of but I found out it’s nothing but babies. Don’t call somebody out on their crazy high priced firearms when you can buy they for half the price at the store, or you will get banned. So with that being said I’m gone. Have fun allowing those who aren’t honest in.
One who stirs the pot ends up getting hit with the pot.
Thought this would be a good group to be a part of but I found out it’s nothing but babies. Don’t call somebody out on their crazy high priced firearms when you can buy they for half the price at the store, or you will get banned. So with that being said I’m gone. Have fun allowing those who aren’t honest in.
Don’t feel to bad. Many many moons ago I got a ban for complaining a gun in the classifieds back in the day. No BSing in the classifieds. Didn’t think a compliment was BSing but apparently it was.

Shite happens. Don’t let it get under your skin. Getting a ban is a right of passage. Learn a little self restraint and don’t rock the boat.

Name calling isn’t going to get you much sympathy though. Calling fellow members babies isn’t the most productive

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
You didn’t get a ban, you got a warning point. After several complaints about the excessive comments in the classifieds ( not allowed per the rules ), we had to start somewhere. Don’t take it wrong, just bad timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom