Getting Banned

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie87

Marksman
Reaction score
Thought this would be a good group to be a part of but I found out it’s nothing but babies. Don’t call somebody out on their crazy high priced firearms when you can buy they for half the price at the store, or you will get banned. So with that being said I’m gone. Have fun allowing those who aren’t honest in.

Last edited:

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
5012C85B-F645-4145-9968-990BB01356B7.jpeg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Thought this would be a good group to be a part of but I found out it’s nothing but babies. Don’t call somebody out on their crazy high priced firearms when you can buy they for half the price at the store, or you will get banned. So with that being said I’m gone. Have fun allowing those who aren’t honest in.
We have rules... you were called out for breaking them.... Stay and play by the rules or move along. It is up to you . Good bunch here and a lot to be gained but the rules are in place for a reason and you agreed to them when you became a member.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yanno the awesome thing about Capitalism is choice , if you do not find a price to your liking you aren't forced to buy ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom