Backwoods hunting and fishing show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang, that is a really cool mount. That buck must've had a heck of a fight with the t-post. I imagine he was trying to rub the post? Wish I could hear the story of the hunter.

RiseArmament

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went today. Only one scentsy booth. One womens clothes booth, other than that it was guides, taxidermy businesses, Two ODW booths, fish tank, trout tank (big trout!) and other businesses.

Watched the snake show, and a fishing seminar. Not many folks there, so got some good one on one with lake guides offering their services.

The taxidermist displays were incredible as usual. Skulls unlimited had one deer skull totally wrapped in barbed wire with the T-post still attached where the deer pulled it out of the ground! The rep said it was really hard to do the European mount and preserve the barbed wire as it was attached. Heavy beam rack, he was a big mature buck.

I enjoyed the show. I'm not a crowd person, so I probably wouldn't have the same report if I had gone on Saturday.

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_02_27_5c62c2c31b743205ccbbd81a0c8bcd3c.jpg

From the snake show:

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_02_27_418ddb23f3468b6cde5c4d7eddedb96b.jpg

I hate snakes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom