bad dog alert!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bill Mac

Shoulda named him Killer or maybe Moose! Some manly name that would suit him. I always have to laugh at the names for dogs like Tiny for a Great Dane for instance.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now you have to post his picture in the neighborhood so that if anyone sees him outside, they'll recognize him and flee for their lives.

badrinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find it funny how guys are always quick to say the little dog is their wife's! I see it all the time here at my clinic, the big "tough" guy making baby noises to his "wife's" tiny dog. Come on, be a man, confess that it's your baby dog! :wink2:

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find it funny how guys are always quick to say the little dog is their wife's! I see it all the time here at my clinic, the big "tough" guy making baby noises to his "wife's" tiny dog. Come on, be a man, confess that it's your baby dog! :wink2:
nope, my last dog was a jack russell ,had her for 11 years and had to put her down because of cancer. swore i'd never get attached to another............but he's workin on me

badrinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your JRT, they tend to be real live-wires.
Just bustin' your chops about the little dog. So many guys won't admit how much they care about a little tiny dog, as if it makes them less of a man, I just think it's funny to see.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
'Bout 30 years ago, some woman in California was walking her chihuahua when she was attacked by a mugger. Little dog found the artery in the perp's achilles area, and the fool almost bled out before the paramedics arrived. (Too bad they were so quick.) I'm sure when his new best friends in jail asked him how he was caught, he just said "dog." CB

O

OKDF

Does he need a friend? Got a dozen Chihuahua/Rat Terrier mixes to start getting rid of.... Aint keeping no more of them, already got enough of the little buggers for a pack.

Latest posts

Top Bottom