Bad Underwear!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The answer to this problem is granny panties. "Real" elastic waist bands, 100% cotton, an extra layer of fabric in the crotch to help with swamp ass. Seriously guys ... AND you can get them in a really pretty pastel shades if you tire of plain ol' white.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:blush:
Does anyone have a problem with the newer underwear that has the fuzzy or fabric-wrapped elastic that WILL NOT STAY UP???!!!???

It's driving me NUTS!

ARRRGGGHHH!!! :scream:

Woody
. It's driving me NUTS!

That's what the pirate said when he was asked why he had a steering wheel stuck in his pants. Bwahahaha

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have worn joe boxer low rise briefs for years and I love them. Only problem is I can’t get them anymore because Kmart is where I got them. They fit perfect. Elastic was good and they fit snug but not too tight. Now I have to find something else. I can’t wear anything other than low rise briefs so hopefully I can find something good.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have worn joe boxer low rise briefs for years and I love them. Only problem is I can’t get them anymore because Kmart is where I got them. They fit perfect. Elastic was good and they fit snug but not too tight. Now I have to find something else. I can’t wear anything other than low rise briefs so hopefully I can find something good.

I think I need high rise. All the ones I have bought recently(Last 3or 4 years) are a couple inches too low. I need ones that will rise above my pelvis and not squeeze my junk into numbness.

Woody

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom