Bad Underwear!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but I was looking for some new underwear because almost all of my joe boxer low rise briefs are ruined. I went to target and saw some JKY by jockey briefs. They are made out of spandex and modal or something like that. They stretch yet fit very snug. I have never wore a pair of underwear this comfortable before. They say ridiculously comfortable on the front package. It ain’t lying. They are more like low rise briefs in the sides. I hate how normal briefs go down so far. These are excellent. If your looking for some great underwear look no further.

Last edited:

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holy Thread Revival, Batman! I found relief!

I don't know if it is something new on the market or I just missed it in my quest for underwear that stays put. I found some Hanes underwear that is "Full Rise" and they stay up! The band reaches over the top of my pelvis and there is still plenty of room for the boys! :thumbup3:

All of you who were concerned for my well being can breathe easy now. Thank you!:bighug:

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom