Badass Tulsa Ladies behind liquor store counter shoot robber

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To be shot and then return for a last minute cash grab like this guy did, you'd have to be high-and stoopid (sic). Another thread on OSA said the caliber was said to be .357 steel jacketed for one gun.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The way I understand it, this was all a big misunderstanding. Poor Mr Lee was walking home from a group Bible study and choir practice. He stopped in, asked to use the bathroom and these two racist, crazy white women started shooting at him. He didn do nufin.

Be sure to forward that to the Public Defender's office as they are casting about for a defense theory since he's now been charged.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
While I will echo @tRidiot and his sentiments on one hand: "be ready to do what ya gotta do" and @Poke78 in that you need good training...

I am also not going to judge them near as harsh as the coward yella-bellied SRO.

So instead, what I will do, is try to learn some lessons from their course at the School Of Hard Knocks.

1) Be good with your tools. Side point is they actually had a reasonably high hit rate. Kudos to them. It's hard to count shots without audio, but it appears that the revo was empty and the girl fired 2 from the mouse gun auto. So better than 50% hit rate. You need to be proficient with your weapons. In this case that is a gun, but be it whatever you have, know how to use it. If it's a gun, be able to put rounds on target quickly. Which leads to the next...

2) Keep your weapon on you! There was a seriously dangerous time there while he was literally on top of their guns and they were defenseless.

3) Carry enough ammo! Pistols especially, but anything really, can take many round to "stop right now" a target. I have gotten lax about not carrying a spare mag, even when packing a single stack sub compact 9mm with only 7 rounds on tap. I would have expended all of those and run out most likely.

4) Be physically prepared. Even with many rounds, "stop right now" may not happen. He had taken 4 rounds. At least 2 of those were pretty obviously on "center mass": he was bleeding from the mouth before the girl shot him in the back with the auto. Be ready to defend your gun and yourself in case the bad guy is still fighting after you're out of ammo and/or he is on top of you.

5) Like tR's point, Be mentally prepared! On this, I think she did all right on taking shots, until he came back in after being shot, and you can see her dip the gun and shoot him in the leg. If she could hit him in the leg, she could have hit him in the head. This is of course assuming that she was aiming at the leg. Alternate theory is that he was crawling under the bar in the door and she *was* aiming center mass still and the leg was actually a miss.

Latest posts

Top Bottom