Badass Tulsa Ladies behind liquor store counter shoot robber

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Always easy to do a Monday morning critique when you aren't in the heat of the situation. I thought they did well under pressure, I did cringe when they were fighting for the gun, good example that people don't just fall down when they are shot.

You might blow it up to full screen and you will notice the perp actually came through the glass in the door, so locking it would have had no effect.

And I would contribute to a fund for training for those two, they are bad ass, and I think training would help them be even more so.

Not meant as a MMQB, rather as I am concerned when those who have decided to have a gun available for protection then don't get the full value of that decision. I agree they did do well under pressure and the fight was cringe-worthy. I didn't consider blowing up the video to full screen so I did miss the detail of him coming thru the glass. Count me in on a contribution for a training fund, too.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GRAPHIC VIDEO: Liquor store clerks shoot armed robbery suspect ..
I can't find out what caliber she used to shoot the robber but she shot him multiple times and he kept coming back for more. Either he was high on drugs or it was small caliber.

Police: Suspect shot multiple times while trying to rob liquor store ...
kfor.com/2018/.../police-suspect-shot-multiple-times-while-trying-to-rob-liquor-store/1 day ago - TULSA, Okla. - A robbery suspect was rushed to the hospital after being shot during an attempted robbery of a liquor store. On Thursday night, Tulsa police were called to a shooting and attempted robbery at Forest Acres Liquor.

travisstorma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just searching to see if this has been posted yet in the OKS forums.

Girls were lucky. Also lucky the bullet didn't go through robber and hit the mother while she was fighting the guy.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've searched myself and can't find out what caliber she had, it would have to be a smaller caliber ...unless she wasn't using "home protection" ammo. I've read that one guy didn't use lead or hollow points and used regular target ammo and it wouldn't stop the intruder in his home. Punctured him a lot though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom