*****BANG giveaway***** Entries start Sept 1st 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shhh, enter man, we can split. Lol. Thanks BANG, ur the best.

Man, I don't know about that. You'd probably say you'd pick it up for me just before your trip to Colorado Springs to go fishing, and there's a possibility that some critter bites/stings/rubs crud on you and you couldn't come then.

Not that I'd win, but I may enter just for grins so the odds for the rest of you go up. If I do win, I'd have to delay pickup until we next traveled to Oklahoma (possibly around Thanksgiving or Christman), or I'd have to find a gun shop up here that would do the FFL thing for me.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man, I don't know about that. You'd probably say you'd pick it up for me just before your trip to Colorado Springs to go fishing, and there's a possibility that some critter bites/stings/rubs crud on you and you couldn't come then.

Not that I'd win, but I may enter just for grins so the odds for the rest of you go up. If I do win, I'd have to delay pickup until we next traveled to Oklahoma (possibly around Thanksgiving or Christman), or I'd have to find a gun shop up here that would do the FFL thing for me.

Or you could just give it to me for my birthday :). Or since it's past my birthday, maybe as an early Christmas present LOL. Just trying to help you out LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom