Banner Road

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look them up under the name "Canadian Ranges", ah heck, I did it for you.

405-262-9011

That said, good luck there. That is the least safe range I have ever been to. Maybe I am a safety nut but during a cease fire to let people go hang/check targets almost everybody else stands around fiddling with their guns and loading magazines. I was shooting next to a group there one time when one of the people picked up his gun and assumed a shooting position and aimed while there were people at the targets. I screamed for him to stop and luckily one of the people in his group stopped him and explained he did not hear the cease fire call because he had taken his hearing aid out.

I won't shoot there any longer.

Jamie_s_72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I drove by there a couple days ago and the driveway looked like about a quarter mile of mud bog pit. I have a 4x4 and decided to forgo the range for the day.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are always safety issues when I go to this range; but an for $8 all-you-can-shoot, what do you expect?!

I believe safety is worth a few extra dollars. This is the most dangerous range I have visited, especially when it is crowded. Why people can't seem to follow good safety procedures is beyond me. That is how people get hurt or worse. But the folks that shoot at Canadian Ranges seem to have never heard of safety. Would you feel good if you were down range and people are still standing at the bench either fiddling with their guns or loading their mags? I decided to pay the money to join OKC Gun Club just so I didn't have to shoot at Banner Road.

copyrman

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The range is pretty run down and nobody seems to keep it clean. Lots of spent brass laying everywhere. They do not seem to really care about anything but the eight dollars. I took my SB 9mm AR
out to test a silencer I just bought and quite often the gun likes to bump fire
and that didnt seem to bother them either.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Only Complaints About Banner Have Been The Lack Of Safety And How Run Down The Range Is.

I Know The Guy That Runs It Is Older, So If He Is Unable To Keep It Up Then They Need To Either Offer Some Incentive To People Who Volunteer Or Find People To Clean It Up And Maintenance It More Often.

I Went Once And Have Never Been Back, When We Move I Am Planning On Checking Out A Couple Of Private Clubs Then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom