Baracknophobia-defined

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it was more the unreasonable fear of a perfectly reasonable politician. Symptoms include underlying racial anxiety, a variation of Tourette's syndrome in which one is compelled to scream "Take our country baaaack!"; an obsession with other's birth certificates; and a major depressive state no matter how well things are going.

It is an AP piece.

The ranks of America’s poor are on track to climb to levels unseen in nearly half a century, erasing gains from the war on poverty in the 1960s amid a weak economy and fraying government safety net.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0712/78809.html

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I could care less about his or any others race or religion, I do not scream that we need to take our country back, and as I have posted many times I think the birth cert thing was a waste of time and effort. I do worry that Obama and cronies are sending the economy into the trashcan with only a select few doing OK. Mostly legal beagles and Obama campaign donors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom