Basic Handgun Marksmanship Class Oct. 3 Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marshall Luton

Defensive Shooting Academy
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
TDSA is hosting our last Basic Handgun Marksmanship class of the year on Oct. 3rd at the Sand Springs Police Range. This class is all about shooting. Lots of dry fire practice and great explanations on why we do what we do. We take the 6 fundamentals of marksmanship and go over them to the N'th degree. We show you how and explain why. We demonstrate for you and coach you while you're shooting. This class is excellent for new shooters and old shooters who aren't satisfied with the results they are seeing.

We have lots of people who thought they knew how to shoot come thru this class and leave a completely changed shooter. They say things like, "You blew me out of the water, I've been shooting for 20 years the wrong way!!! Why didn't I know this before?"

IDPA Nationals is coming up at USSA in a few weeks so this class would be the ideal setting for you to get some trigger time before the match and you would get to train under the watchful eye of qualified, competent instructors.

Date: Oct 3
Cost: $150
Round count: 400 plus
Equipment: your firearm, ammo, holster, mag pouches, cover garment if you like, eye and ear protection, a chair and note taking material.

Hope to see you there!

Latest posts

Top Bottom